ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ లో జగన్ ప్రభుత్వం దేశంలో ఎక్కడా లేని విధంగా రాష్ట్ర ప్రజలకు నేరుగా ఇంటి దగ్గర్లోకే ప్రభుత్వ పధకాలు అందించటం కోసం అద్భుతంగా, గ్రామాలలో గ్రామ సచివాలయాలు, నగరాలు, పట్టణాలలో వార్డు సచివాలయాల వ్యవస్థను తీసుకొచ్చింది. ప్రతీ 50 / 100 ఇళ్ళకూ ఒక వాలంటీర్ ను ఏర్పాటు చేసి వారి ద్వారా ప్రజల అవసరాలు గుర్తించటం జరుగుతోంది. ప్రజలు చేయవలసిందల్లా వారి అవసరం ఏమిటో వారికి కేటాయించిన వాలంటీర్ కి చెప్పటమే. వారు అర్హులైతే, పధకాలు వారికి వర్తించేట్లు అతి తక్కువ సమయంలోనే చేయటం జరుగుతోంది.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligibility Criteria 2020 | Beneficiaries
(a) Eligible Students: The students under the following categories are eligible for
availing the Schemes.
i. All the students, pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree & above level courses in
Government/ Aided/ Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
ii. Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and
Department Attached Hostels (DAH).
iii. 75% of the aggregate attendance is mandatory for the release of scholarships.
(b) Ineligible Students: The students under the following categories are not eligible for
availing the Schemes.
i. Studying in Private Universities/ Deemed Universities.
ii. Pursuing Correspondence/ Distance education courses.
iii. Admitted under Management/ Spot Quota.
Process To Check Payment Status
Those who want to know their Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment Status, they can directly follow our instructions.
- Initially, you all have to visit the official site of the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) @ cfms.ap.gov.in.
- As you see the official home page like below, move to the Citizen Services Section.
- Now, you can check the Expenditure Links drop-down list.
- Select the link that shows you Bill Status.
- By clicking it, you will be again redirected to the new page —-> Citizen Bill Status.
- There, you have to enter your “Year” & “Bill Number” (As per SMS received to your mobile)
- By entering your details, you can receive your Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment Status that is pending or credited (amount).
- The total family annual income to be less than or equal to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- The total landholding of the family to be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
- No member of the family should be a government employee/ pensioner (all sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible. The Social
- No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxies/ Tractors/ Autos are exempted).
- Welfare Department shall develop a robust & fool-proof system of certification of parents of the beneficiaries under the category of “Sanitary workers”).
- A family who owns no property or less than 1500 Sft of built-up area (Residential or Commercial) in urban areas is eligible.
- No member of the family should be an income tax payee.
Documents Necessary For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form
- Residential proof
- Admission documents
- Hostel fee payment papers
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL and EWS certificate
- Bank account details
How To Apply For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in AP?
- Candidates can visit the official site @ ap.gov.in.
- There, you can check the latest news section.
- Over there, you all have to check the AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 details on the home page.
- After that, fill the online Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Application Form 2020.
- And then attach the required documents.
- Cross-check your details after submission.
- Download the form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme – Status & Eligible List
- To Know Your Secretariat Code: Click Here https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/KnowMySecretariat.do and then Click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- There you have to select your “District Name” and then select your location and choose Rural Or Urban.
- After that, note your Secretariat Code.
- To know Eligible List, (https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=”Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“).
- So that you can get a PDF with the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List.
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
How much amount will be given through Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020?
- For ITI students: Rs.10,000/- per year.
- For Other Courses: Rs.20,000/- per year.
- For Polytechnic Students: Rs.15,000/- per year.
For whom this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme applicable?
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is applicable for SC, ST, BC, minorities, Kapu, EBC, and differently-abled students. And also 100% fee reimbursement will be provided by AP Govt officials.