ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ లో జగన్ ప్రభుత్వం దేశంలో ఎక్కడా లేని విధంగా రాష్ట్ర ప్రజలకు నేరుగా ఇంటి దగ్గర్లోకే ప్రభుత్వ పధకాలు అందించటం కోసం అద్భుతంగా, గ్రామాలలో గ్రామ సచివాలయాలు, నగరాలు, పట్టణాలలో వార్డు సచివాలయాల వ్యవస్థను తీసుకొచ్చింది. ప్రతీ 50 / 100 ఇళ్ళకూ ఒక వాలంటీర్ ను ఏర్పాటు చేసి వారి ద్వారా ప్రజల అవసరాలు గుర్తించటం జరుగుతోంది. ప్రజలు చేయవలసిందల్లా వారి అవసరం ఏమిటో వారికి కేటాయించిన వాలంటీర్ కి చెప్పటమే. వారు అర్హులైతే, పధకాలు వారికి వర్తించేట్లు అతి తక్కువ సమయంలోనే చేయటం జరుగుతోంది.
Deevena (MTF) Cards:
Under Jaganann Vidya Deevena complete fee reimbursement (RTF).
Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be provided to every student for food and hostel expenses from the year 2019-2020.
All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
whose annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh .
having less wet 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry.
No member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.).
Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
No family member should pay income tax.
In municipal areas owning less than 1500 sft of built up area
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 – Key Details
- The State government is implementing the post-matric scholarship scheme, to all eligible students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), the Backward Classes (BC), Kapu and Economically Backward Class (EBC), Minorities and the Differently Abled categories.
- Under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the fee of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes, and differently-abled categories will be reimbursed.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto, and tractor. Nevertheless, income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, the full fee reimbursement will be extended to students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd and such courses.
Courses Eligible For YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- If anyone of the family working for a government job, or if anyone in the family is availing pension, in such case, aspirants are ineligible to apply this scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from this.
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- Students of Government, Aided, and Private Colleges are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Further, the family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries can have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiary’s family members should not have any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
- If anyone of the family members is paying property tax, the candidates are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates having less than 1500 Square Feet house in the city are also eligible to apply this scheme.
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
How To Apply For AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Scheme 2020 Online?
- Candidates need to go to the official site of the AP State Government @ ap.gov.in.
- There, you can check the Official Notification Of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme details.
- Fill the application form and then upload the documents.
- Now, before submission of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form 2020, cross-check the details.
- Submit the form and take a printed copy of it for further usage.